Personal Data Protection according to GDPR
BLUSPECS S.L under current legislation regarding personal data protection, reports that personal data collected through the forms available on the website: https://bluspecs.com/ , are included in computerised files for user specific services of BLUSPECS S.L.
Personal data collection and processing are aimed at maintaining business relationship and performance in tasks of information, training, counselling and other activities. Data only will be transferred to those entities that are necessary for the sole purpose of complying with the purpose stated above.
BLUSPECS S.L will adopt the necessary measures to ensure the security, integrity and confidentiality for data in accordance with the provisions in the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Users may at any time exercise their rights in access, opposition, rectification, limitation, portability and cancellation recognised in Data Protection Regulation. User can exercise these rights free via email to: email@example.com or in the address: C/ Moscatelar, 1N, C.P. 28043 – Madrid (Madrid).
You represent that all information provided by him are true and correct and undertake to keep them updated, communicating changes to BLUSPECS S.L.
Purpose of the Personal Data Treatment
What purpose will we treat your personal data?
In BLUSPECS S.L, we will treat your personal data collected through the Website: https://bluspecs.com/, with the following purposes:
- In case of contracting the goods and services offered through: https://bluspecs.com/, to maintain the contractual relationship, as well as the management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the service.
- Sending requested information through the forms provided at https://bluspecs.com/.
- Send newsletters, as well as commercial communications of promotions and/or advertising of BLUSPECS S.L, and the sector.
- We remind you that you can oppose the sending of commercial communications by any means and at any time, by sending an email to the address indicated above.
- The fields from these registries are obligatory completion, being impossible to realise the expressed purposes if these data are not provided.
How long are the personal data collected retained?
Personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or you do not request its deletion and during the period for which legal liabilities could arise for the services rendered.
Treatment for your data will be done with following legal bases that legitimise it:
- Request for information and/or the contracting of the services of BLUSPECS S.L, whose terms and conditions will be made available to you in any case, prior to a possible contracting.
- In case you do not provide us with your information or you do it in an erroneous or incomplete way, we will not be able to meet your request, since it is impossible to provide you with the information requested or to carry out the contracting of the services.
Data will not be communicated to any third party outside BLUSPECS S.L, except legal obligation. As treatment managers, we have hired following service providers, having committed to compliance with regulatory provisions, applicable in terms for data protection, at time for hiring.
Data collected by service users:
If user includes files that contain personal data on shared hosting servers, BLUSPECS S.L is not responsible for the breach by the user of Data Protection Regulation.
Data retention in accordance with LSSI:
BLUSPECS S.L reports that, as a hosting service provider and under the provisions contained on Law 34/2002, of July 11th, on the Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), retained in a maximum period for 12 months essential information to identify the source of data stored and the time when service started. Retention of such data does not affect secret in communications and may only be used within the framework for a criminal investigation or to safeguard public safety, making himself available to the judges and/or courts or the Ministry which thus requires. Data communication to State Forces will be under legal provisions on personal data protection.
Intellectual Property Rights
BLUSPECS S.L owns all copyrights, intellectual property, industrial, “know how” and any other rights related to the content from the website https://bluspecs.com/ and the services offered on it, as well as the programs necessary for its implementation and related information.
Any reproduction, publication and/or use of the contents – strictly private, full or partial – at the website https://bluspecs.com/ is not allowed without prior written consent.
Software intellectual property Rights
You should respect other programs made available by BLUSPECS S.L, while being free and/or publicly available. BLUSPECS S.L has exploitation rights and intellectual property for software needed. Users do not acquire any right or license by the contracted service, to the software necessary to provide service, or the technical information service trace, except for rights and licenses necessary in the fulfilment at contracted services and only for the duration thereof. In any action that exceeds the contract performance, user will need written permission from BLUSPECS S.L, being forbidden to user for access, modify, view the configuration, structure and server’s files property of BLUSPECS S.L, assuming the civil and criminal liability arising from any incident that might involve on servers and security systems as a direct result for a negligence or malicious on his part.
Intellectual property content hosted
- Use contrary to intellectual property law services provided by BLUSPECS S.L and in particular:
- Use that is contrary to Spanish laws or which infringes the personal rights.
- Publication or transmission any content that, in BLUSPECS S.L opinion, is violent, obscene, abusive, illegal, racist, xenophobic or defamatory.
- Cracks, software serial numbers or any other content that violates intellectual third parties property right.
- Collection and/or use personal data from other users without their express consent or contrary to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) provisions.
- Use a domain mail server and e-mail addresses for sending unsolicited bulk.
- User has full responsibility in the content from its website, the information transmitted and stored, hypertext links, third party claims and legal actions in reference to intellectual property rights and minors protection.
- User is responsible regarding laws and regulations in force and rules that have to do with running online service, electronic commerce, copyright, maintain public order, and universal principles at Internet use.
- User indemnifies to BLUSPECS S.L for expenses that generate some cause whose responsibility was attributable to user, including fees and legal expenses, even if a court decision is not final.
Information Hosted Protection
BLUSPECS S.L backs content hosted on their servers, however not responsible for loss or accidental deletion data by users. Similarly, replacement does not guarantee total data deleted by users, since such data could have been deleted and/or modified during the period since the last backup. Services offered, except specific backup services, do not include replacement for the contents stored in the backups made by BLUSPECS S.L when this loss is attributable to user; at this case, rate will be determined according to the complexity and volume for the recovery, always previous user acceptance. Replacement for deleted data is only included at cost in service when content loss is due to causes attributable to BLUSPECS S.L.
Pursuant to LSSI. BLUSPECS S.L will not send advertising or promotional communications by email or other means electronic communication that have not been previously requested or expressly authorised by the recipient. In cases where there are some prior contractual relationships, BLUSPECS S.L is allowed to send commercial communications relating to products or services which are similar to those initially made a contract with the customer. In any case, users can request that they do not get more commercial information through the available channels, upon proof of identity.
What Are Cookies?
A cookie is a harmless text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any webpage. These tools play a key role in the provision of many information society services. Among others, they make it possible for a webpage to store and recover information about the navigation habits of a user or his/her device, and, depending on the information obtained, they can be used to identify the user and improve the service provided.
Kind Of Cookies
Depending on the entity managing the domain from which the cookies are sent and processing the data, two types of cookie can be distinguished:
- Proprietary cookies: Sent to the user’s device from equipment or a domain managed by the publisher of the website from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: Sent to the user’s device from equipment or a domain that is not managed by the website published, but rather by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
In cases where the cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered proprietary cookies. There is also another classification based on the period of time during which cookies remain stored in the client’s browser:
- Session cookies: Designed to collect and store data while the user browses through a website. These are normally used to store information which is only kept for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g. a list of bought products).
- Persistent cookies: The data is still stored in the computer terminal and can be accessed and processed for a time period defined by the cookie owner, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Finally, there is another classification involving six types of cookies according to the purpose of the processing of the data obtained:
- Technical cookies: Cookies that allow you to browse the website, platform or application and use the different options or services that it provides, such as controlling data traffic and communication, session identification, accessing to restricted access sections, saving elements that make up an order, undertaking the order process, processing sign up requests or event participation, using security elements during browsing, storing security contents to broadcast videos or audio, or sharing content via social networks.
- Personalisation cookies: Let you access the service with some general predefined features in terms of a series of criteria on your terminal, such as language, browser used to access the service, regional settings for the location you are accessing the service from, etc.
- Analytical cookies: Allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked.
The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create browsing profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, with the object of making improvements based on analysis of the usage data of the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: Allow the most efficient management possible of advertising spaces, etc.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These store your behavioural data, obtained by continually observing your browsing habits, to enable the development of a specific profile so that advertising can be displayed accordingly.
How to Disable And Eliminate Cookies?
You can restrict, block or delete cookies using the browser. If you disable cookies, some services can be inactive. Settings are different in every browser, but you can usually modify cookies configuration, through “Options” or “Tools”. The “Help” functionality can also help you. On this website, users can always choose what cookies want to install in their browser.
You can allow, block or eliminate cookies installed, through the options of your browser’s setting:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/block-websites-storing-site-preferences
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- Safari: http://safari.helpmax.net/en/privacy-and-security/managing-cookies/
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
You can also manage cookie storage in your browser by means of tools like these:
- Ghostery: www.ghostery.com
- Your Online Choices: www.youronlinechoices.com